Tips & Tricks
On this page we will give an overview of some tips and tricks that you can use to decrease the ecological footprint of our department.
- Try to limit printing as much as possible.
- Only print in color if it is really necessary.
- Always print double-sided! Click here for a tutorial on how to change print settings to double-sided by default (only for people with access to Sharepoint HYDR).
- Don't throw away paper which only has been printed on one side. Deposit these in the scrap box near the printer so that this paper can be re-used.
- Feel free to use paper from the scrap box.