- Joanna Suliga (VUB): SPIE Conference, September 2015, Toulouse, France.
- Hans van der Kwast (IHE): International Symposium Retrospective and Perspective in Land Surface Processes and Interactions, June 29, 2015, ITC, Enschede, The Netherlands
- Miguel Barrios (RMI): 8th International Workshop on the Analysis of Multitemporal Remote Sensing Images (Multi-Temp), 2015
- Miguel Barrios (RMI): Proba-V symposium, Ghent, Belgium, 26-28 January 2016. Abstract submitted: PROBA-V capabilities in support to evapotransporation monitoring in wetlands
- Joanna Suliga and Boud Verbeiren (VUB): Proba-V symposium, Ghent, Belgium, 26-28 January 2016. Abstract submitted: Monitoring of vegetation changes for hydrological modelling in urban and wetlands areas based on Proba-V derived LAI
- Miguel Barrios (RMI): Living planet symposium, European Space Agency, Prague, Czech Republic, 9-13 May 2016. Abstract submitted: Exploring the potential of PROBA-V in evapotranspiration monitoring in wetlands
- Miguel Barrios et al (RMI): Testing the Potential of Sentinel-3 in the Generation of Daily ET Estimates at ~1 km Resolution over Wetland Ecosystems, oral presentation at the Remote sensing of fluorescence photosynthesis and vegetation status, European Space Agency, Frascati, Italy, 17-19 January 2017.
- Joanna Suliga, HydroEco Conference, 19-22 June 2017, Birmingham, UK, submitted abstract and oral presentation: Integration of RS data with the WETSPA hydrological model for ET estimations in wetlands.
- Joanna Suliga, SWAT Conference, 28-30 June 2017, Warsaw, Poland; submitted abstract and oral presentation: A comparison between SWAT and WETSPA hydrological models for riparian fen modelling at the catchment scale
- Suliga J., Chormański J., Szporak-Wasilewska S., Małgorzata K., Berezowski T., van Griensven A. and Verbeiren B. (2015). Derivation from the Landsat 7 NDVI and ground truth validation of LAI and interception storage capacity for Wetland Ecosystems in Biebrza Valley, Poland. Proc. SPIE 9637, Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology XVII, 96371Z (October 14, 2015); doi:10.1117/12.2194975
- Barrios, J.M. and Ghilain, N. and Arboleda, A. and Gellens-Meulenberghs, F. Retrieving daily evapotranspiration from the combination of geostationary and polar-orbit satellite data. In proceedings of: 8th International Workshop on the Analysis of Multitemporal Remote Sensing Images (Multi-Temp), 2015. 2015, Annecy, France. Doi: 10.1109/Multi-Temp.2015.7245797
- Wandera L., Mallick K., Kiely G., Roupsard O., Peichl M., Magliulo V. ,2017. Upscaling instantaneous to daily evapotranspiration using modelled daily shortwave radiation for remote sensing applications: an Artificial Neural Network approach. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 21, 197–215. doi:10.5194/hess-21-197-2017
- MSc Thesis Allison Pearce (UNESCO-IHE, 2014 - 2015): Monitoring and assessment of freshwater wetland integrity using remote sensing: deriving indicators of restoration progress.
- MSc Thesis Hector Mendieta (VUB, 2014 - 2016): Influence diurnal variation of evapotranspiration in the groundwater-surface water interaction patterns in the Nowy Rogozyn transect (Upper Biebrza, Poland).
- MSC Thesis Joy Bhattacharjee (VUB, 2015 - 2017): Using Remote Sensing derived Leaf Area Indices (LAI) to Improve Interception Estimation with a Hydrological Model
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.